Sunday, October 14, 2012

Music Video AD


I’m very excited about the music video project! The group I have is really great and everyone is able to work well together. So far we have some great ideas. We would like to highlight great parts of downtown Wilmington and the beach with this song. We want a lot of movement and freedom shown throughout. As Assistant Director, I will be making sure everything looks great when shooting. I’m happy to help out the Director with anything he may need. We are going to be using 1 or 2 actors for the main set up for the video. We might also find people off the streets and incorporate them into the video. I will be in charge of making sure all the props are ready on set for the day of the shoots. I’m happy to assist with any style to represent for the actors and set. I would love to incorporate colors and movement if possible. It will be neat to use super 8 video and I’m eager to see how the footage will come out. I'll eventually be the main editor. We are planning to have several boxes on the screen so this is a new concept I'm excited to learn about!

No comments:

Post a Comment