Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Project 1D


Working on assignment 1D was more difficult than I thought it would be. There were a lot of great photos to choose from and it was hard to pick which ones- and where I should put them. I first had to listen to the 2 minute sound track a couple times to figure out which photos would best to represent the music. I started selecting images that I thought would work well. Once I started putting photos in different parts of the track, I selected the length of the photos and how much they would repeat, if any. I really enjoyed creating something and then watching it play through. The idea of adding color was something that I really wanted to do, but I didn't want it to last through out. I wanted the color to be more of a surprise and special. I did see the track as a full circle idea so I wanted the beginning to be bright and have the ending end darker. I did enjoy the little “Spicy” comment made at the end so I decided to put the burger fast food image in at the end- for fun:)  I enjoyed having rhythm with the photos and I liked splashing the images with color in the middle- of the track. I enjoyed creating the images for a sound track. It was neat not having and choice in making the music. I’m excited to see what everyone else did with the images and soundtracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment